Consommation des ménages – Households’ consumption (2009-2011)
- Monthly consumption of households in goods (previously in manufactured goods), monthly data, detailed by categories of goods are available since 1980.
- Monthly survey on households’ confidence (data since 1972 available)
- Monthly registrations of new individual cars (the SOeS is now in charge of this publication)
- On this page the French national accounts publish households consumption at the most detailled level : “Consommation effective par produit” but only in French. To use this file in English I gathered and completed the translations of all the items in an xls file (link). This nomenclature differs from NACE rev2 at its most detailled level mainly to be closer to the available information.
Synthèse des biens et services – Synthesis of goods and services accounts (2011-2012)
- Quarterly Accounts are available here, quarterly data since 1949, in current and chained-linked €, detailed by products, activities and institutional sectors.
- Twice a quarter, new data are released together with an analysis of the latest figures (a third publication on public debt)
- New reference year and new nomenclature (Nace Rev2): an explanation of this operation is available here (another operation has been carried out in 2014, read about it here)
- QNA methodology
- 2011 provisionnal account (in French)
TES Symétrique – Input-Output Tables (2015)
- An experimental construction of Input-Output tables for France from 1980 to 2010 in current and previous year prices, consistent with ESA2010 presented at Insee National Accounts Workshop (see also my paper with Mathilde Pak)
- Visiting delegations from Russia, Ukraine, Tadjikistan, Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia (2009-2012) on chain-linking, balancing the Supply and Use Table, benchmarking and temporal disaggregation
- Referee for StatEco: methodological review for statisticians and economists in developping countries Insee, Afristat and Dial.
- Seminar on the revision of the IMF Quarterly National Accounts Manual (Nov. 2014)
peer review of the chapter on Chain-Linking (see also) and Insee’s experience on (Q+45 days) flash estimates
- Proposal for a progressive construction of Quarterly National Accounts (article in French in StatEco)
At the European Commission (DG ECFIN as of 2015)
- “The effect of taxes and benefits reforms on poverty and inequality in Latvia” with V. Ivaškaitė-Tamošiūnė , V. Maestri, J. Malzubris, and Anneleen Vandeplas. DG EMPL Web note 02/2018
- “The Baltics: Three Countries, One Economy?” Economic Brief 024, 28 April 2017
- European Semester, Country report for Latvia, 2016 and 2017
- Assessment of the 2017 Stability Programme for Latvia
- Public finances in EMU, 2017 report
At Insee (2009-2015)
- “La consommation des ménages français depuis 2009 : rôle du système fiscalo-social” Dossier de L’économie française, Collection Insee Référence, Edition 2014 avec José Bardaji et Matthieu Lequien
- “La consommation faite maison” Dossier de L’économie française, Collection Insee Référence, Edition 2013 avec Delphine Roy (see also )
- “En trente ans, les consommateurs ont un peu réduit leurs émissions de gaz à effet de serre” Insee première n°1445 april 2013 avec Benoit Trinquier (Greenhouse gaz emissions of French households due to fuel consumption – in French)
- Fiches in France portrait social (in French): 2010, 2011 and 2012