Consommation des ménages – Households’ consumption (2009-2011)
- Monthly consumption of households in goods (previously in manufactured goods), monthly data, detailed by categories of goods are available since 1980.
- Monthly survey on households’ confidence (data since 1972 available)
- Monthly registrations of new individual cars (the SOeS is now in charge of this publication)
- On this page the French national accounts publish households consumption at the most detailled level : “Consommation effective par produit” but only in French. To use this file in English I gathered and completed the translations of all the items in an xls file (link). This nomenclature differs from NACE rev2 at its most detailled level mainly to be closer to the available information.
Synthèse des biens et services – Synthesis of goods and services accounts (2011-2012)
- Quarterly Accounts are available here, quarterly data since 1949, in current and chained-linked €, detailed by products, activities and institutional sectors.
- Twice a quarter, new data are released together with an analysis of the latest figures (a third publication on public debt)
- New reference year and new nomenclature (Nace Rev2): an explanation of this operation is available here (another operation has been carried out in 2014, read about it here)
- QNA methodology
- 2011 provisionnal account (in French)
TES Symétrique – Input-Output Tables (2015)
- An experimental construction of Input-Output tables for France from 1980 to 2010 in current and previous year prices, consistent with ESA2010 presented at Insee National Accounts Workshop (see also my paper with Mathilde Pak)
- Visiting delegations from Russia, Ukraine, Tadjikistan, Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia (2009-2012) on chain-linking, balancing the Supply and Use Table, benchmarking and temporal disaggregation
- Referee for StatEco: methodological review for statisticians and economists in developping countries Insee, Afristat and Dial.
- Seminar on the revision of the IMF Quarterly National Accounts Manual (Nov. 2014)
peer review of the chapter on Chain-Linking (see also) and Insee’s experience on (Q+45 days) flash estimates